AlUla's magical winter of Tantora is upon us under its fascinating sky and between its dreamy dunes, live it all luxuriously with us!
- Accommodation for 2 person for 3 days at Caravan Park including breakfast
- Heritage sites experience for 2 person
- Concert tickets for 2 person at Maraya Stage
For any additional activities or requests please contact us after booking
Transportation is not included
- The booking is not refundable in any case
- We will contact you to know your desire if you would like to have King-size or Double beds
- Hotel Check-in at 3:00PM and Checkout at 12:00PM
- Do Not book flight tickets unless you get an official confirmation from Sana Tourism, your booking might be rejected and the whole payment will be refunded
- Sana Tourism Company is not liable for any injuries or accidents that occur during the trip
- Please contact us via Whatsapp for group and corporate bookings (10 people and above)
- Please contact us via Whatsapp for custom booking and experiences
- Concert will begin at 8:30 PM
- Doors open to concert at 8:00 PM and close at 8:15 PM
- Tawakkalna app status must be presented to allow access to the concert venue.
- Tickets will need to be presented for scanning
- Guests should carry a valid ID
- Recommended attire will be Smart Casual
- The minimum age restriction is 12 years old. Please note that if you bring a child under this age, they will not be allowed entry.
- Tickets booked are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
How to get there:
Please ensure you arrive at Winter Park Journey Through Time Visitor Centre between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm with your e-tickets and Tawakkalna app status.
Direct shuttle transfer will be provided by Experience Alula every 15 minutes to Maraya from Winter Park.
We recommend you arrive before 7:00 pm to ensure you can enjoy the pre-concert reception of welcome drinks and a selection of canapes.
Please do not go to Maraya directly, as you will be asked to return to Winter Park.